Early detection makes the difference
By detecting cancer in its early stages you increase your chances of beating the disease. Be aware of the following symptoms and if you notice anything go and see your doctor immediately.
- Lumps, sores or ulcers that don’t heal
- Coughs that don’t go away or which show blood, or hoarseness that hangs around
- A loss in weight that can’t be explained
- Moles that have changed shape, size or colour, or bleed, or an inflamed skin sore that hasn’t healed
- Blood in a bowel motion
- Persistent changes in toilet habits
- Urinary problems or changes.
These symptoms are often related to more common, less serious health problems. However, if you notice any unusual changes, or these symptoms persist, please visit your doctor.